Please note, this website in under construction. New Tasmanian
bushwalks and related information is gradually being added
as time permits.
The information provided on the Bushwalk Tasmania Website
is intended to provide general information to the public.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information
set out on this Website is accurate. The website is maintained
by a Tasmanian with a love of Tasmania, and bushwalking in
our beautiful island state, and is not affiliated with any
business or not-for-profit travel or tourism organisation.
Visitors to this Website are advised that:
- The operator of the Bushwalk Tasmania website does not
accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether
in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken
as a result of information on this Website or for any error,
inadequacy, deficiency, flaw, or omission in the information
provided or arising out of or in connection with the Website,
or any content on or accessed by use of the Website, or
any copying display or other use thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, the operator of Bushwalk
Tasmania does not guarantee or warrant that the Website
will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free
or free of viruses.
- Therefore, the information on this Website is provided
on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express
or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Materials on this Website may not be modified, reproduced
or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used
for any public or commercial purpose.
- You are solely responsible for the actions you take in
reliance on the content on or accessed through this Website.
- The operator of Bushwalk Tasmania may change the contents
and or the services or goods described on or referred to
in this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations
or people are provided for convenience only and do not
represent an endorsement bythe operator of Bushwalk Tasmania
of those websites, organisations or people, or of any information
contained on those websites, nor of the organisations people
products or services referred to in those websites.
- The laws of Australia shall govern your use of this Website.
- If you are accessing this Website from a place other
than in Australia, you are responsible for compliance with
any relevant local laws or regulations in Australia.
- Any information obtained or used by you in relation to
this Website is your sole responsibility. You undertake
to indemnify the operator of Bushwalk Tasmania against all
costs, expenses, liabilities, claims, demands, and legal
costs arising from your access to or use of this Website.
- All fees and costs are quoted in $AUD and are inclusive
of GST unless otherwise indicated; and are accurate at
time pf publsihing but are in no way a guarantee of any
rate you may be charged for bushwalking in Tasmania.